Feng Shui This | Fire at Rabbit Hash General Store

The Rabbit Hash General Store was built in the 8th period, 1831. This was only 32 years after the death of George Washington.   The state of Kentucky was still frontier and it hadn’t been long since the last Indian attack.   The store sat near the Ohio River, just downstream from Cincinnati, on the Kentucky side.
Saturday, February 13th, 2016, that little store burned to the ground.  It was a terrible loss to the entire community.  So far as what has been reported, it seems to be unexplained at this time.   Lets look at the Feng Shui and see if it gives us a clue.
First, check out the location:
Rabbit Hash General Store
The Ohio River is flowing South, bringing this year the annual 5 (disaster) to the 7-9 (fire) and 4-3 (wood), as well as the 3-4 (wood) combinations.  Looks like fire burning wood disaster to me.
Rabbit Hash General Store chart
The stars in the triangle (facing 5 mountain, 5 base, 8 water) are always there for this building.  The tiny little ones at the bottom are the yearly, monthly and daily stars.  They change with every year, month and day.
Notice how they are all duplicated.  On the 13th of February, 2016, at this store, any tendency in the yearly combinations will be enhanced.
The 9-7 combination is FIRE.  There are two.  One at the water in the Ohio River, making it very strong…and one is at the water mouth where the roads to the town converge, turning north or south.  Look at the chart below and you’ll see the 7 water star is met by the 9 yearly, monthly and daily stars.  Apparently a very successful fire combination.
Whenever there is a fire at a very important building, and this one was historic, we look for the Feng Shui ties. This place has a ton.
Does your house have the same chart?  Many do…but does it have the same configuration of roads and rivers?  It’s not likely.  I’m going to speculate that the Feng Shui of this place had 70% to do with its burning down.  The other 30% was man-luck.  Someone either got careless recently, or was careless years ago and the result took a while to show up.  Whatever the ratio, it took both to burn it down…man luck and earth luck…people and Feng Shui.
They say they will rebuild.  In the current 8th period they will have a great chart again…except for this year, (I’d watch out for October 10, 19 and 28th) and in 9 years they’ll have the same configuration of stars, so I would advise them to be very watchful in 2023.
It’s good to know your Feng Shui so you know the possibilities.

 

Feng Shui This | Fire Monkey!

Fire Monkey Year

Fire Monkey Year

 

What do you think of when you hear “Fire Monkey”?  Well, I’m a little wary of this guy because monkeys are not who we’d like to see in charge of the matches, right?
Fire controls metal…and shapes it.  Well, the monkey is Shen Metal, so Fire on Metal is in conflict.   In a year in conflict with itself, we’ll need a bridge of earth to ease it.  So, expect earth related industries to benefit from the Fire Monkey, and metal industries to benefit from the enriched earth.
In Feng Shui we will be experiencing more powerful earth stars as well, with the Fire Monkey putting his energy toward earth.  So, if you have a 8 water star at your door, you will benefit.  If you have a 5 water star at  your door, you need to be sure to have gentle chimes nearby to ease the earth energy toward metal.
Fire Monkey year begins for most of us on February 4th.  So, what can the world expect in the coming year? For the USA we can expect true change.  1776 was also a Fire Monkey year (Bing Shen).  Revolution and a new beginning marked the year.
Although the Constitution hangs by a thread, this year will bring us back to our roots, with a swing toward taking care of business at home.  Budgets will be cut and government will go back to basics.  (in so much as is possible in 2016)
People all over the world will fight for what they think is due them, no matter the cost to others, until the fire and metal clash in the streets.
I would also expect more volcanoes to erupt than usual, and more treasures to be unearthed as fire feeds the earth and it gives up  its gold.  Could it also portend more earthquakes?  It would make sense.  We’ll see.  It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.
The last Fire Monkey year was 1956; things are more complicated now, but the energies still do the same as always.
And, the world goes round and round.